Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Thanks For Everything

I’m really happy these few days. I feel very sad have to leave taiping later. Time passed really fast whenever I’m happy. I hope time will stopped at that time.
Yesterday after come back from volleyball, i feel so tired and sleepy. But after bathe, i just go pack my things, surfing net and watch Moonlight Resonance with mum. Then suddenly someone call me out for help. Luckily nothing happened. I quite scared something bad will happen..i wont mention what it is here..sorry ar..then after the problems settled, we went panorama and taiping central. Again i went taiping central. I realise i always go there. haih. Anyway, i missed family dinner cause i teman my friends. When i go back home, mummy already 'da pau' for me. Thanks Mum! i quickly eat then mum, my youngest brother and sister go cinema with me. My dad lazy to go watch. He say waste time and my big Bro say want online. So just 4 of us went. But both my bro ans sis very exited. they never went to cinema before. I watched Connected again. haha~ it's because Wall-E no more and i think Connected is not a bad show. So, i willing to watch the same movie with my FAMILY. hehe. we buy super combo, mineral water and chipster when watch cinema. After the show, my bro tell me he very happy can watch movie in cinema. haha~ im happy also :)
12am!! It's my sister birthday..we sing song in the car when on the way back. We didnt make her a suprise birthday party. Maybe will do it next year. We just make a simple celebration for her at home. We gave her dictionary. High tech dictionary which looks lik laptop. then can translate the words and can listen mp3. she hoping for him very long time ago :)
Huan Huey Peng, Happy Birthday!!! XD
That's all about yesterday. What about today(Wednesday)? In morning play volleyball for the last time before i go back UKM. This time have Irin(my senior aka ex captain), Chong Ki, Jamie, Poh Juan and me. Irin just played for a while then chaoz d. haih. thought can play longer with her. it's really very long time didnt meet up with her d. Anyway, we still continue our game. we play very very long only get to break the record..we get 44 after play quite a long time. then i tell them i want 50. I want to dig till 50. then everyone like very pia to dig the ball or in other words, to save the ball. aha. we play till mouth also feel thirsty but we still playing and chase over the balls. im really having fun with them this morning. Laugh when digging. haha. hope can play like this in future. hehe~
*music* teng teng teng teng~!!!
suddenly we managed to dig many balls..all of us feel exited but we trying to control our 'exite-ness' and finally, we dig more than 50..haha! we got fifty eight!! yay!! 58!! I feel so happy..just like on top of the world.
Then we all leave the skating ring and go to eat breakfast at Lian Tong. Yee Chun, Hong San and their ex class mate was there also. Jamie, Poh Juan and I sit on the same table and we other 6glass of drinks cause we feel very thirsty. each of us drink two glass. haha~
Poh Juan, Jamie and Me
take pic in my car before go back..hehe~
In afternoon around 1.15pm i went out again with Poh Juan. I went to meet my friends, fong hou. We make appointment at Sushi King. We eat quite alot and i calculate i need to pay bout 17buck but manatau he belanja us. The total cost for four of us is about rm80. i am shocked at first then i feel happy because got people belanja. However, he say next time when i ask him out in KL, i have to belanja him back. I dont know he's serious onot. I think i have to save money to treat him eat ..lol..
this is what i called..duno what fish black pepper rice. very nice! suhian recommends wan..
this is how much fong hou eat, (he dont know i took dis pic.).haha
Later on, i meet Pei Leng and Ah Yan at Old Town, everytime when Pei Leng and I in taiping, we will make a gathering. too bad david, sinyee, fatima and kar choon couldnt join us. it's something like ex- the store collegues gathering. haha.
Ah Yan and Pei Leng :)
Poh Juan and Me :)
That's all lar..lazy write d..haha~
Im leaving KL in 2 or 3 hours..really gonna miss everyone and everything in taiping. I wan to play volleyball. I havent eat my mum's corn soup. I want stay in taiping longer..sobs..haih~
i'll try limit myself not to on9 so much. i have to concentrate on studies. i will work hard for it. Huey wen, gambateh!! :)
before that, i have something to say about my god sis, jamie..I feel guilty everytime come back say want to go out with her but I never kept my promised. And I very scared to go her house cause she live at Sentosa there and I phobia there although I get my motor and car license at there. Haha. Memalukan hor? I worry my car will go backward and bang people’s car. Luckily this time I come back and we get to play volleyball again and can eat breakfast and play bowling together. Even I seldom contact her but I never forget her. I remember her existence. Hehe. Jamie, touched or not? But I speaking everything true here. *winks*
Hope to see all my friends again when i back to taiping..see ya..hope i'll have a save journey later :)
once again, i sincerely say THANKS to all of you who make my holiday so memorable :) Thankiu!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

sobs..jie~~ i'm so touched...well at least u're braver d now..haha..dare to fetch me d..lol..can keep up the good work..if not ask pohjuan to help..ahha...eek!! gonna miss u real lots..next trip when u come back must call me k?? hehe muax..love ya...