Friday, March 27, 2009

stress

seriously stressed up! Thought want to complain here but i don't know how to form the sentence. =( very stress! Final exam coming but yet so many project! I've not prepared or study anything for my final paper yet.. I've been busy doing my project since last month. oh gosh! I did so much mistakes..what mistakes? I joined the wrong group. I don't really like working together with people who do things very cincai. I'm a person who want to make something really good. And i really wonder why UKM offer so many useless subject? I wonder how useful it is in our future..I wonder why we need to take co-curriculem subject? why we need to take those elective subject? why can't we just take only the course related to my major? argh!! I hate to do so many work. I hate to have so many assignment to do in a short period. I hate people push their work to me. I hate them!! totally stress.. my feelings up and down..i can't predict will i happy or sad later.. haih..stupid project and assignment!! I hope later when i graduate, i won't face this kind of problem when im working. We're human not robot ler..moreover piggy like me will really lost my temper when i didnt get enough sleep..

1 comment:

Suying said...

aiyoorrr...try relax la k...
de subjects get worse evry semester!
hehe~