Wednesday, April 30, 2008

why?

I feel so exhausted today. i dont know the exact reason. today i am working afternoon shift(1pm-10pm)..i woke up at 9.30am..then after i bathe and wear my 'uniform' i open my laptop. I see my friendster, blogspot and also msn. Guess what? In my friendster..i see one of the 'friend' that visit my profile was him,my ex-boss. I feel so..so..err,i dont know to describe that kind of feelings..i really feel suprised to see his name there. I though he wont care me anymore..he wont update himself about me anymore..i was thinking whether to find him back,whether to be friend with him again..i think it's not worth we turn out like now after broke up..like stranger only. I believe a couple still can become friends after broke up. Agree? But it depends..i wonder he and I can make it or not? maybe i should take the first step..right??
Then after go work..i got a sms from a guy. A guy that I can chat very long with him..we often chat till the wee hours in the morning. He got gf d larr..i thought eat dinner or go out with him tonight since he came back to taiping d..but unfortunately he cant make it..and i feel so bad. I dont know why..i too desperate to see him? he play a important role in my heart..hey pls, i dont meant that i fall to him k..maybe i should labelled him as my best friend? haih..after he tell me that he cant make it..i cant concentrate on my work. I was doing some writing work and i keep make the mistakes and liquid it for 3 or 4 times..haih! why? why? i nearly scream inside the office..but i did not..good thing :D Today quite busy and i find myself quite frusfrated with HR(human resource) works..everything must in black and white. SO ma HUAN! The system now is much more stricter than last time i worked there. A small thing only also have to record so many times and need signature. Then when finished work, really free till i can lepak at reception there..but once madam order me to work, she will give me a few work not only one..then i puzzled which i should do first which i can make it later.. Anyway, i meet bee and someone this evening..before my dinner break time. Bee suddenly sent me a msg that she bringing someone to office find me..guess who is someone? its KL..i get shocked man =p He just came back last nite..happy to see him but he seems to be thinner. I wan thin also cant..Welcome back, KL!
Then today i ate dinner with PJuan,SinYee, Eling and Sushan at mcd. i got many voucher for from wai lam and today is the expired date.. i ordered a large mCdeluxe spicy and get a free nugget.. luckily they accompany me dinner. or else i will buy bread and eat at stairs or tea room. Thanks to Sushan, Eiling, PohJuan and Sinyee! Ps: David,im not eating with 'him'..lol =p
At night pulak busy write new punch card for staff and also promoters..then have to wait at punch card there to collect their punch card for april..and put punch card for May.. yea..tml is 1st May 2008.. haih..i know it's labour day..BUT..but..if i still on with him..i will celebrate 1st year anniversary with him..i feel so down right now..i know i cant change it anymore..i know there is no way of turning back..im moving forward :) I still hoping to see him in local U..im stupid?maybe..i even plan to drive to his house tmr..can i see him tmr? hmm..only God can answer my question..i supposed.. ohya..tml im working full shift(10AM-10PM)..will get 2hours OT and also triple pay for working on labour day :D *waiting for a new hope*

No comments: